DISCOVER MADDY’S FEBRUARY TRAINING PROJECTS
- Terk, Tuari, Kodiak, Takoda, and Amira – Watch fascinating herd dynamics as Maddy continues to advance her team of 5 previously wild mustangs and prepare for upcoming performances–all at liberty.
- Zeus & Zena – Observe exotic equine behavior as Maddy continues to strengthen the zebras’ skills at liberty and advance trick training.
- Roman – Learn how Maddy refines skills undersaddle to develop a soft, willing, and happy horse, plus understand her process to advance them at liberty.
- Arthur – Maddy’s BLM mule offers a unique challenge! This training project will offer students insight on the process Maddy uses to start horses undersaddle and teach them to accept a rider on their back at their own free will.
WHAT STUDENTS WILL LEARN
- Tools – Discover innovative tools to motivate and communicate with any equine.
- Techniques – Understand how to implement training methods that seek to empower the horse.
- Troubleshooting – Learn how to problem solve unwanted behavior and set the horse up for success in every scenario.
IMMERSION PROGRAM CANDIDATES
This program is for you if…
- You want to see unedited, raw training in real time.
- You are looking for innovative techniques to add to your training toolbox that are scientifically based.
- You take an interest in working with horses at liberty and value the horse’s freedom and choice in training.
- You are interested in making training or teaching a career.