EXPERIENCE IT ALL
Shadow Maddy as she works through real life training scenarios. True to her nature, Maddy will be exploring what’s possible and experimenting with revolutionary techniques as she continues to perfect her methods and find ways we can better honor the horse.
Discover innovative tools to motivate and communicate with any equine.
Specifically designed to help you implement training methods that seek to empower the horse. You will learn how to problem solve unwanted behavior and set the horse up for success in every scenario.
UPCOMING IMMERSION PROGRAM EVENTS
MARCH 26-29, 2020 – PHOENIX, AZ
OBSERVE TRAINING IN REAL-TIME
Hi! I’m Maddy, and I created the Immersion Program because I know how it feels to lack a connection with horses. All my life, my desire has been for my horses to WANT to be with me, just as much as I want to be with them.
So, I put together a program to teach my signature methodology that has allowed me to train & connect with any horse while using methods that honor the horse in the process. I wanted to create an opportunity for horsewomen & men to truly understand my theory and training principles so they can completely soak it all in without worrying about implementing right away with their horse. This program is raw and real and a great place to observe training in real-time and to learn how to problem-solve.
That is how the “Immersion Program” was born!
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING
IMMERSION PROGRAM QUESTIONS
The Immersion Program will provide you with tools, techniques, and troubleshooting tips.
- Tools: Discover innovative tools to motivate and communicate with any equine.
- Techniques: Understand how to implement training methods that seek to empower the horse by providing choice.
- Troubleshooting: Learn how to problem solve unwanted behavior and set the horse up for success in every scenario.
There are many reasons to attend an Immersion Program including:
- You want to see unedited, raw training in real-time.
- You are looking for innovative techniques to add to your training toolbox that are scientifically based.
- You take an interest in working with horses at liberty and value the horse’s freedom and choice in training.
- You are interested in making training or teaching a career.
- You are looking to connect with a supportive network of individuals who share similar values in training.
Each program takes a look at what I am currently working on so this will change for each event. Prior to the an event, I will announce what my training focus with each equine will be and what you can expect to learn.